Before you enroll
If you’re turning 65 or if you are over 65 and reevaluating your choices, start by asking yourself these questions
- Does Original Medicare meet your needs or do you want to stretch your healthcare dollar farther?
- What benefits and services are most important to you?
- Is there a monthly premium?
- How much are the deductibles, copays, and coinsurance for services?
- How much are the copays for prescriptions? Click here to see our formulary.
- Is budget predictability important?
- What physicians and hospitals can you visit? To search our network, click here for doctors. Click here for hospitals.
- Want to learn more about our Wellness programs? Click here.
AvMed Medicare is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in AvMed Medicare depends on contract renewal.
Address: 9400 S. Dadeland Blvd. Miami, FL 33156
Prospective Members: 888-492-8633 (TTY 711)
Current Members: 800-782-8633 (TTY 711)
October 1–February 14, 8 am-8 pm, 7 days a week.
February 15–September 30, 8 am-8 pm, Monday-Friday; 9 am- 1pm on Saturday.
H1016_AD781-092017 CMS Approved. Last updated October 1, 2017.