How to Enroll
It’s easy. There are 5 ways to enroll with AvMed.
1. You can speak with one of our Benefits Consultants at 1-888-492-8633 (TTY 711) October 1- March 31, 7 days a week, 8 am - 8 pm, April 1-September 30, Monday-Friday, 8 am - 8 pm and sign up right on the phone.
2. You can meet with one of our licensed representatives in your home to answer any of your remaining questions and guide you through the application.
3. You can enroll online:
- For 2020 Plans, click here to get started or print your enrollment form here. And if you want help while you’re filling out the application, just call our application hotline at 1-888-492-8633 (TTY 711) 8 am–8 pm, 7 days a week.
4. Or you can come to one of our free information sessions. To find out when they’re scheduled, click here or call the number at the top of the page.
5. Medicare Beneficiaries may also enroll through the CMS Online Enrollment Center (OEC)
When enrolling during the Annual Enrollment Period, coverage will begin January 1.
You may also contact Medicare directly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227, TTY 1-877-486-20480.)
AvMed Medicare is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in AvMed Medicare depends on contract renewal.
Address: 9400 S. Dadeland Blvd. Miami, FL 33156
Prospective Members: 888-492-8633 (TTY 711)
Current Members: 800-782-8633 (TTY 711)
October 1–March 31, 8 am-8 pm, 7 days a week.
April 1–September 30, 8 am-8 pm, Monday-Friday, Saturday 9 am-1 pm.
H1016_AD977-092019_2020. Last updated October 1, 2019.