Preferred Medication Lists
AvMed Commercial Formularies are updated quarterly.
Please choose the medication list option that applies to you.
- Medicare 2020 Formulary Documents:
Upcoming Changes to AvMed's Medicare Formulary (Effective May 1, 2020)
AvMed Medicare 2020 Comprehensive Formulary (Effective May 1, 2020)
AvMed Medicare 2020 Comprehensive Formulary (Spanish) (Effective May 1, 2020)
2020 Part D Prior Authorization Criteria (Effective May 1, 2020)
2020 Part D Step Therapy Criteria (Effective March 1, 2020)
- Part D Transition Policy
- Part B Diabetic Policy
- AvMed's Authorization Requirements & Processes
- Explanation of Part D Appeals
- Medication Exception Request Form (Medicare)
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM) - SinfoniaRx Program:
- PA Requirements - Office, Outpatient Facility, Home Health (Last Update 09/06/2019)
- Medication Exception Request Form (Commercial)
- Diabetes Blood Glucose Meter Request
- Prescription Medication Quantity Limits
- Progressive Medication Program
- PA Requirements - Office, Outpatient Facility, Home Health (Last Update 12/31/2019)
- Medication Prior Authorization (PA) Criteria (Last Update 4/9/2020)
- Medication Synchronization (Member)
- Medication Synchronization (Pharmacy)
- Member Opioid Fact Sheet
- Use the following 5-Tier Formulary if you have one of the following plans:
- Small Group Plans: Elect, Elite, Engage, Empower, Focus, Flex
- Large Group Plans: Achieve, Agility, Engage, Empower
- Individual & Family Plans: Engage, Empower
2020 5-Tier Commercial Formulary (Updated Aprill 1, 2020)
- Use the following 4-Tier Formulary if you have one of the following plans:
- Small Group Plans: Achieve, Agility, Choice, HMO
- Large Group Plans: Choice, HMO, POS
2020 4-Tier Commercial Formulary (Updated April 1, 2020)
AvMed Medicare is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in AvMed Medicare depends on contract renewal.
Address: 9400 S. Dadeland Blvd. Miami, FL 33156
Prospective Members: 888-492-8633 (TTY 711)
Current Members: 800-782-8633 (TTY 711)
October 1–March 31, 8 am-8 pm, 7 days a week.
April 1–September 30, 8 am-8 pm, Monday-Friday.
H1016_AD832-092018. Last updated October 1, 2018.