Preferred Medication Lists
AvMed Commercial Formularies are updated quarterly.
Please choose the medication list option that applies to you.
- AvMed Medicare 2017 Comprehensive Formulary (Effective January 1, 2017)
- AvMed Medicare 2017 Comprehensive Formulary (Spanish) (Effective January 1, 2017)
- 2017 Part D Prior Authorization Criteria (Effective January 1, 2017)
- 2017 Part D Step Therapy Criteria (Effective January 1, 2017)
- 2016 Part D Transition Policy
- Part B Diabetic Policy
- AvMed's Authorization Requirements & Processes
- Explanation of Part D Appeals
- Medication Exception Request Form (Medicare)
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM)
- Medication Exception Request Form (Commercial)
- Prescription Medication Quantiy Limits (2017)
- Progressive Medication Program
- Engage and Empower Members:
2017 Engage and Empower Formulary (Effective January 1, 2017)
- Group and Individual Members/Employers:
2017 Commercial Formulary (Effective January 1, 2017)
AvMed Medicare is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in AvMed Medicare depends on contract renewal.
Address: 9400 S. Dadeland Blvd. Miami, FL 33156
Prospective Members: 888-492-8633 (TTY 711)
Current Members: 800-782-8633 (TTY 711)
October 1–February 14, 8 am-8 pm, 7 days a week.
February 15–September 30, 8 am-8 pm, Monday-Friday; 9 am- 1pm on Saturday.
H1016_AD721-092016 Approved. Last updated October 1, 2016.