Earn Healthyperks℠ Rewards for Leading a Healthy Life
Earn gift card rewards for completing activities to keep you healthy with Healthyperks. When you look after yourself, you're rewarded with wellness and longevity. At AvMed, we value the WELLfluent™ lifestyle so much we offer even more incentives to our Members.
Perks for Living Healthy
Earn a reward for a wellness visit, a flu shot or for completing a Personal Health Assessment. Log in or register to take your Personal Health Assessment today.
There Are Many Perks to Choose
As you stay on top of your health, we offer you a range of options to redeem rewards. You can receive various annual gift cards of your choice. You can select from a list of retailers, restaurants and gas stations.
After you create your account, you can access the full list of gift cards offered, track your progress and redeem your rewards by logging in to the AvMed Member Portal and clicking on Health & Wellness.
How to Earn Rewards
If you're a Medicare Member, you will benefit from our Healthyperks Medicare program. Earn a reward for each activity completed.*
- Annual Flu Shot
- Annual Wellness Visit
- Bone Density Screening
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes A1c testing
- Diabetes Retinal Eye Exam
- Fall Prevention Plan Discussion with your health care provider
- On-line Personal Health Assessment through AvMed’s partner Healthyroads
- On-line Wellness Courses through AvMed’s partner Healthyroads
- Treatment Plan Review with your health care provider
* The AvMed Healthyperks program has a maximum annual reward value of $125 per calendar year. All activities and redemptions must be completed by December 31st of the program calendar year.
AvMed complies with all CMS regulatory requirements and does not discriminate based on race, gender, chronic disease, institutionalization, frailty, health status or other impairment. While AvMed’s rewards program is based on nationally recognized clinical guidelines, if you or your provider deem any of the following health-related activities to be beneficial to improving your health or preventing illness or injury and the services for the activity are covered under your AvMed Medicare Benefit, please call AvMed Member Engagement at the number on you Member ID card to get answers to any questions you may have about this or other AvMed benefits.